SHAVER KIA - Refused to sell car at advertised price

Twentynine Palms, California 0 comments

I responded to ad in LA TIMES to buy Kia Spectra

for a price of $ 9977.00. 3 cars offered at that price.

When I arrived, all 3 cars were available, but they

refused to sell to me unless I purchased other programs and accessories. They also refused reasonable financing and insisted on a rate 4% higher than BOA and that was only if I purchased

$ 400.00 in accessories.

My credit ranks within the highest 7% nationwide, but they insisted on cash or cashiers check only.

At the start of this process, they indicated if I walked, they would probably be able to sell the car for a higher rate to someone else.

Review about: Kia Spectra.

Shaver Kia, Fontana. Don't make that mistake!

Culver City, California 2 comments

Oh, the way these people (Shaver Kia, Fontana) treat you when you're a potential buyer is great, second to none.

When you drive off the lot, consider your relationship with them worth a hand full of dirt.

We purchased a Kia Rondo - we were sold the vehicle under the pretense of it being a un-wind, with no difference then that of a new vehicle. Sitting across from the Finance Manager, I asked (before signing any papers), "Does this car carry the full warranty". Their response, "Yes". Again, I asked, "I don't want to sign anything if I'm not going to get a full warranty, that's why I'm buying a Kia". Response, "Yes, this is a un-wind, not a used vehicle, full manufacturer warranty still applies". Well, wouldn't you know, the first time it was in the shop (All Star Kia); we were notified that this car does NOT have a full warranty! Beginning in June (or so), we've made repeated calls to clear up the situation, and as of today, there has been no resolve. We are still sitting on a partial warranty. Call the Manufacturer; they point the finger at Shaver Kia, Fontana. "We can do nothing” Call Shaver Kia, "Well here, speak to this guy, speak to this girl, oh, they'll have to call you back, etc., etc."

Now, the ESC light continues to fail on our car. We have had it into All Star Kia on 4 separate occasions. Though, they have been good to us, we still have the same issue. It may be nothing for them to take it in and look at it, but we have lives, kids, homework, jobs, and appointments. The inside of a dealership is nice, but I don't need to be spending all my time there. I can't afford it.

So, First - Shaver KIA Fontana is a typical, out to get you for as much as possible, no customer service having, flakey, untrustworthy, bunch of vultures.

Second - The Kia itself has proven to be less then reliable with the ESC components. This is a brand new car people; it had 1000 miles on it. In the shop 4 times already, in less than 3-4 months! This mistake will not happen again.

Finally - The manufacturer, who won't do a *** thing about it, what is that? Why don't you stand behind your product? I have no respect for the people we've talked with up to this point.

Last thing - I promise. Shaver Kia, Fontana. If you refuse to give to me, what you promised during the signing of my papers, I will promise to see you every Saturday and Sunday that I have available. I will be the one, with "Kia's Suck" "Shaver Kia, Fontana LIES" and "Give me my WARRANTY" written across my Rondo windows. And there are a lot of windows.

See you soon,

Signed,

DON'T BUY FROM SHAVER KIA FONTANA!

Review about: Kia Rondo.

Comments

As an update to this last post….

We spoke to the owner of Shaver Kia Fontana, Mickey Shaver. He assured us that the warranty issue would be addressed and apologized for the run-around we received. When picking the vehicle up from the service department today, the service writer notified us that his computers were in fact reflecting a full manufacturers (New Car) warranty.

Finally…

As an update to this last post….

Finally…

Shaver KIA of San Bernardino: WORST customer service

Los Angeles, California 0 comments

Don't go to Shaver Kia in San Bernardino, CA unless if want to be treated badly. I went with my boyfriend because of a promotion they had. The flyer said that if you test drive a KIA, you get a $300 gas card. Sounds too good to be true, right? That is what we thought so we wanted to make sure the deal was legitimate.

First he said he wasn't sure, then he said that we wouldn't get it and then he told us to "get out of here" and just walked away! We asked for the manager and he was cold and short with us. We were told that there is a protocol there. Yes, I am so sure that protocol there includes being rude and telling customers to get out of there.

Maybe I was not there to buy a car on that day on the spot, but knowing the way they treat customers there, I would never return and warn others before they venture out to that specific dealership.

Here is a funny thing: I called a different Kia dealership and was told that the SB location has a reputation for being rude!!

Review about: Gas Card.